In this post, I’m gonna talk about how to day trade cryptocurrencies for beginners.
Here are a few key points I’ll talk about:
- Don’t day trade if you’re beginner (educate yourself first on reading charts)
- Only day trade if you can trade with more than $1000/trade (otherwise swing/hold until you have more $$)
- Set criteria for what you’ll trade and don’t touch anything that doesn’t fit that (rsi under 35, high volume, above moving averages)
- Look at charts to plan potential trades. (supports/resistances, entries/exits)
- List the potential trades for the day and set alerts
- Buy close to support levels and sell before resistance (set stop loss)
Watch the video below for full details:
Like This Content? Do Me a Favor and Share it!
And for more tips & tricks on how to make passive income make sure you check out the following: